Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There's a Fine Line Between Genius and Ghetto

While watching "The Nate Show" a couple of weeks ago I saw a great little organizing and space saving tool called a scarf hanger.  They range in price from 7.99-19.99 and are really great for scarfs and ties and belts.
      Since then I kept thinking, "I need one of those clever things."  This last Sunday, after grabbing a diet coke from the fridge, I had a great idea.  My coke bottles already had a scarf organizer holding them together.  I added a normal hanger, some tape, and voila I had my very own (free) scarf hanger.

.
Add some ribbon if the original is
too tacky for your closet
A space saving view inside our closet








Perhaps a bit ugly, but useful all the same.  My little hanger will hold 12 scarves, ties, or belts!

No comments:

Post a Comment